VERITY LEA YOGALATES
Stretch . Strengthen . Tone
Yogalates is an internationally acclaimed, award winning exercise system, fusing the best of Yoga and Pilates with stretching, toning, and strengthening exercises combined with yoga poses. For more information on Yogalates please see www.yogalates.com.au
News: Live Online classes now available - see below
I have been a Yogalates instructor since 2012, having trained with the Yogalates founder, Louise Solomon. I offer group or private classes online and in and around Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
All classes are now held online
Monday 8.30am - High Intensity Interval Yoga
Monday 10am - Pilates
Wednesday 10am - Yogalates
Thursday 10am - Yogalates
Friday 10am - Yogalates
Saturday 8.30am - High Intensity Interval Yoga
Saturday 10am - Pilates
LIVE ONLINE YOGALATES & PILATES
Instructions on how to access my live online classes:
1. Visit www.bookwhen.com/verityleayogalates - choose the class you would like to book into, follow the instructions and include the email address you would like the live class link to be sent to and pay by credit or debit card. I will automatically receive notification that you have booked. Please book at least 1 hour before the class.
2. Download the free zoom app onto the device you will use for the session. This can be found on the app store (Zoom cloud meetings) or on www.zoom.us
3. I will email you a link to access the class you have chosen. If you do not receive my email then please check your junk mail. Click on the link 5 to 15 minutes before the class start time.
4. Check that your speakers are on and that your volume is turned up. I will mute everyone when we start the class. You can choose to have your camera turned on or off during the class. Please also explore the viewing options (gallery view and speaker view) and how to pin me to the screen. I will be able to give advice about the zoom settings before the class start time, but not during the class.
5. Most importantly – as I will not be able to keep my eye on you all – please listen to your body, please adjust when you need to, please rest when you need to.